1. I’m sitting on my floor pondering
2. I think to be completely happy, as Anthony Kiedis said; ‘is a radical and desirable act, if you ask me’. I would love to be completely happy but I don’t even know if that is possible in this society anymore. But i feel happy with myself and my life if that’s what you mean.
3. Yes, sex is good right now
4. Not answering, not important and I don’t actually know since I haven’t weighed myself in forever
5. Working in Africa with my current boyfriend, Mason (even is he is not my boyfriend then), teaching English to children, and the basic necessities of life to everyone who struggles. Because that is something we talked about doing together - missionary work - and I would like to do that no matter what happens to us.
Right now I like life. I like working for my Dad and not having to drive anywhere (saving $$$). I like coffee in the morning and wine in the evening (with crackers and cheese and olives and pickled onions). I like seeing my boyfriend two or three times a week, and seeing other people in between that. I like being 18 and going to barbeques and cocktail nights. I like going to the gym with Liv Carroll and going for rides with my little brother. I like that in 4 months I’m getting out of the country.
I like not using tumblr anymore, where you’re constantly seeing hip bones and collar bones which aren’t as attractive as they are made out to be. I like life because it isn’t so technology based. I text people only when I’m organizing a catch up.
I like life, and I hope you do too.
yep. refer to other anonymous question. or maybe you are the same person
Last night I had a curry night at my house, but i didn’t invite my friends; i invited the people unlikely. People who i have never really invited to anything before (minus a few of them) and it was pretty nice. We talked non stop all night and I had fun.
I hate my job, i second guess myself too much and probably don’t socialise enough either. I change my mind almost too frequently about petty things like body image or feelings or whatever, all in all i just confuse the crap out of myself.
A famous man once said; “Smile, it makes people wonder what you’re up to” and another one said; “Smile, it confuses people”. When i smile, I wonder why i’m smiling right at that moment and tend to just confuse myself.
Right now i don’t eat enough and i’m doing the wrong exercise. People’s diets annoy me, eating healthy doesn’t mean eating nothing and you can’t deprive yourself of everything except vege’s.
My little brother is having a pretty shit time and i realised i really fucking hate teenage boys and their selfishness and ability to turn a blind eye to the important things.
But you know what? My life is really good. I’m happy despite all that, because I know that i can do anything and it comes down to pure laziness and the fact that i care too much about other people as the reason to why I don’t do anything and miss people. So from now on, to make my life even happier I’m going to include myself in things instead of watching from the sidelines.
My life is good, and I hope yours is too.
I wish I was one of those people who wake up, look and feel good about themselves, do whatever they want all day, and then go to bed; having done nothing artificial to their face all day, and still look better than someone who artificially enhances their face with products every day